We enjoy fairly warm weather throughout the year here in Port Orange, FL, but the occasional cold spell catches many homeowners off guard. When the temperatures drop, you need a good heater to keep your home warm and comfortable.
At Jerry Brittingham A/C & Heat, Inc., we offer quality heating solutions, convenient scheduling, and upfront prices. Whatever job we take on, no matter how big or small, you can expect nothing less than perfection from our work!
Our heater services include:
- Central heating installation and repair
- Boiler installation and repair
- Heat pump installation and repair
- Heater tune-ups
- Thermostat installation
- Thermal duct inspection
- Indoor air quality services
We strive to continuously improve our services with the help of customer feedback. Check out our reviews and see for yourself!
Heater Replacement and Installation
When it’s time to retire your old heater for a newer model, the question remains – what heating replacement should you get? If you need help, our technicians can assess your home and recommend a suitable heater that will meet all your needs.
As a Ruud Pro Partner, we offer a variety of heater types, including:
- Boilers: Use water and pipework to transfer heat throughout your home. These heaters don't require a lot of maintenance and tend to hold heat better, thanks to their liquid medium.
- Furnaces: Are incredibly effective at quickly heating interiors, but they are prone to spreading dust particles and other allergens. Our furnace contractors can maintain your system and keep your indoor air quality high.
- Heat Pumps: Can work both as a heating and cooling unit to save you space and extra installation costs.
When Should You Call a Heating Repair Company?
As a homeowner, you need to be aware of the signs of a broken heater. Heating system damage can worsen over time – and cost more to fix – so call us immediately if you notice any of these symptoms:
- Yellow burner flame in a gas furnace
- Short cycling in a heat pump
- Inconsistent heating
- Rising utility bills
- Faulty thermostat
- A drop in air quality
- Strange noises
- Off smells
If you're not sure whether your unit needs repairs, Contact Us for a free consultation!
Quality Annual Heating Maintenance
Heating tune-ups can help keep a heating system at peak performance, but many homeowners wonder if the extra cost is worth it. If you factor in the potential utility bill reductions, professional upkeep saves you money in the long run! Our boiler, heat pump, and furnace maintenance service will also help you avoid spending thousands on repairs and replacements.