A malfunctioning heating system makes it harder and more expensive to stay warm during winter. That’s why our team at Jerry Brittingham A/C & Heat, Inc. is standing by to provide reliable and quick heater repairs.
As a leading local heater repair company, we strive to provide superior heating solutions that prioritize customer satisfaction and deliver lasting results. Our customer-centric services have earned us an A+ BBB rating and Angie's List Super Service Awards.
We repair and service all types of heating systems, including heat pumps. Contact us for all your heating service needs!
When to Call for Heater Repair
Get in touch with us for ductless or central heating repair if you notice:
- Inadequate heating: Your heater may provide inadequate warmth due to a problem with the pilot light, thermostat, or air filter.
- Strange noises: If you hear banging, whistling, or other strange sounds coming from your heater, immediately turn it off. A clogged air filter, damaged fuel ignition, or other broken components may be causing the sound.
- Odors from the appliance: If it is a musty smell, you probably have a dirty air filter. Smelling gas or carbon monoxide may be due to a cracked heat exchanger.
- Spike in utility bills: Various factors can cause reduced energy efficiency, including a dirty filter or burner, air duct leak, or clogged vents.
- Frequent short cycling: If your system keeps tripping off, it is likely due to overheating caused by low air inflow.
We have specialized tools for diagnosing heating system problems and providing heater repair with lasting results. At Jerry Brittingham A/C & Heat, Inc., we don’t charge for diagnostics, and our pricing is competitive and transparent.
How to Prevent Heater Breakdown
Scheduling annual heating maintenance is the most effective way to keep your heater problem-free. As a full-service heating contractor, we service gas and electric systems from every brand.
Aside from preventing sudden breakdowns, our heater tune-up services will prolong your unit's life and keep it safe to use. They also improve indoor air quality and protect your manufacturer's warranty. Sign up for our membership program to get regular heater maintenance at wallet-friendly prices.
Contact us for duct cleaning to improve your indoor air quality and the overall performance of your heater.
Why Choose Us?
Daytona Beach residents choose us as their heat repair company because our technicians are polite, professional, and licensed. As a RUUD Pro Partner, we also adhere to the highest safety and quality standards.
Count on us to provide you with heating services that deliver top value and satisfy your needs. We also offer financing options and promotional offers that let you access the best prices on various heating services.