A quality air conditioner can keep your household cool even during the hottest months here in Port Orange, FL. Maybe you’re encountering issues with your unit and need professional AC repair. Perhaps you want to replace an outdated AC with a modern, energy-efficient model. Whatever your needs, we’re ready to provide.
Our professional technicians at Jerry Brittingham A/C & Heat, Inc. can help keep your home comfortably cool regardless of the weather. Our services include:
- Ductless AC installation and repair
- Central AC installation and repair
- AC replacement
- Evaporator coil leak detection
- Freon recharges
- AC tune-ups
- Thermal duct inspection
- Indoor air quality services
- Air duct cleaning and sealing
Read through our reviews to see why countless Port Orange residents choose us for all their air conditioning needs.
When Should You Call an AC Contractor for Repairs?
Few things are more frustrating than a faulty air conditioner. If you're experiencing these problems with your unit, it's time to give us a call before it completely breaks down:
- Unpleasant odors: Burnt smells indicate an electrical issue, while musty odors are a sign of mold or microbial growth. Both issues need immediate repair before they can harm your household.
- Subpar cooling: A weak cooling system can mean a blockage in the ductwork, a faulty compressor, or low refrigerant levels.
- Excess indoor humidity: When your AC’s condensate drain line gets clogged with dirt, dust, sludge, and other debris, moisture can move back up into your home and accumulate.
- Odd sounds: If your AC is making any noise when it shouldn't, worn-down fan belts and fan obstructions are common culprits.
- Blocked or broken drain lines can cause water to pool under your unit: A more serious problem would be a refrigerant leak as Freon is toxic.
- Poor airflow: Weak airflow can indicate leaking air ducts.
Is It Time to Get an AC Replacement?
Like every other piece of HVAC machinery, air conditioners have a limited lifespan. In general, a properly maintained AC can last anywhere between 10 and 15 years. If your unit is older than that, there is no guarantee of efficient operation even after repairs.
A brand-new AC might seem costly at first, but it’s the necessary solution to saving you money in the future. As a leading local air conditioning installation company and RUUD Pro Partner, we offer the latest cooling technologies at great prices!
With a modern unit, you can enjoy:
- Cheaper utility bills
- Better indoor air quality
- Improved cooling comfort
- Enhanced durability
- Lower carbon footprint
- Quieter performance
Is your budget holding you back from getting the air conditioner you want? Explore our convenient financing options!
The Importance of AC Maintenance
With regular air conditioner tune-ups, you can greatly lower the likelihood of damage while reducing your energy bills and improving indoor air quality! Our technicians will clean and assess every component in your system and resolve any issues—you can just sit back and enjoy the benefits of a reliable air conditioner.