General Summary of Position: The Air Duct Cleaning Technician will be responsible for performing residential and/or commercial air duct cleaning. The primary duties of the position directly related to the management of the air duct cleaning job after the sale has been made and performing duct inspections prior to and after the cleaning. The Air Duct Cleaning Technician applies the proper knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to all activities in order to meet or exceed client needs and expectations. As customer interaction is a daily part of the job, a professional manner is expected.
- Perform duct cleaning at residential locations.
- Able to perform daily maintenance and troubleshoot mechanical and electrical controls.
- Knowledgeable about duct cleaning and can articulate and understand the air duct cleaning process.
- Field service experience.
- Ability to learn on-the-job.
- Will be responsible for building a lasting relationship with our customers.
- Interact with customers and coworkers on a professional level.
- Responds to customer concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Tracks and keeps the Manager informed of client’s changing needs and requests.
Develops and maintains a high level of credibility with the customer by consistently displaying a high level of:
- Competence – intelligence and expertise
- Character – sincerity and trustworthiness
- Integrity – honesty and reliability
- Candidate must be able to up-sell various products and services.
- Must be dependable and honest, as fiduciary responsibility for customer payments is required.
- Experience with air ducts and/or HVAC a plus, but not a requirement.
- Applicants must be reliable and customer-oriented.
- Requires some physical labor on a daily basis in various weather conditions.
- General field service experience.
- Must be able to interact with customers and co-workers on a professional level.
- Ability to work independently.