If you have a central heating or cooling system, you rely on a series of ducts to carry treated air to different rooms. Whenever these ducts become loose or damaged, it can lead to poor indoor air quality and a steep rise in your energy bills. If these problems seem familiar, don't worry, we're here to help.
Jerry Brittingham A/C & Heat, Inc. proudly offers Aeroseal duct sealing in Daytona Beach, FL, a modern invention that effectively repairs leaky ductwork. Learn more about the advantages of this technology below!
Why Choose Us?
- Ruud Pro Partner
- A+ BBB rated and accredited
- Free assessment and upfront pricing
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
If you suspect that your home has leaky air ducts but don’t know where they are, our technicians will use thermal imaging to locate the problem accurately.
What Is Air Duct Sealing?
Over time, your air ducts can develop creases, cracks, and other openings that release treated air and introduce contaminants into your HVAC system. This can lead to multiple issues like less efficient heating or cooling, excess humidity, lower indoor air quality, and a rise in energy bills. Since these leaks are difficult to spot, the only way to keep your air ducts in good shape is by being proactive.
The moment you notice the issues we’ve mentioned, or if your ductwork is old, it might be time to give us a call for duct sealing services. Thanks to modern technology, our clients benefit from a sealing process that’s fast, effective, and long-lasting.
Why We Use Aeroseal
Manually looking for leaks and sealing them – even with well-trained, experienced technicians – can be slow and ineffective. With the Aeroseal method, you can rest easy knowing that every leak in your ductwork is properly covered with a non-toxic, long-lasting air duct sealant!
Here are just some of the benefits of a well-sealed HVAC system:
- Improved home comfort: With all the treated air going wherever it needs to, every room in your home will be more comfortable.
- Better indoor air quality: Dust, mold spores, and other pollutants can enter damaged air ducts and spread throughout your indoor space, but Aeroseal effectively eliminates every entry point.
- Higher energy efficiency: Properly sealed ductwork means that your heating or cooling system doesn't have to work harder to maintain a comfortable temperature. By maintaining peak efficiency, you can enjoy lower utility bills.
Jerry Brittingham A/C & Heat, Inc. is a one-stop-shop for all your heating and cooling needs. If you encounter any issue with your central system, you can rely on our AC repairs for a speedy solution.
Our Duct Sealing Process
We follow a comprehensive air sealing method that accounts for every inch of your HVAC system’s ductwork:
- We isolate your ductworks by sealing every vent and closing access to other parts of your HVAC system.
- Leak detection. Our technicians connect the Aeroseal machine to your air ducts to assess the airflow and look for any leaks.
- This effective, waste-free process involves injecting small sealant particles that adhere to every leak to form a seal. We monitor your HVAC system's performance in real-time so you can immediately see the improvement!
- Post assessment. We review our work and verify that we've properly sealed any leaks.